Rotating Cube Games is currently developing their main game 'Mindworld', a cinematic FPS Action Adventure that takes place in a surreal dreamworld. The first out of three chapters is called Shattered Dreams and is a Half-Life 2 Modification.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by Moddb.com on Sep 15th, 2012
My name is Leiste and I am the Co-leader and Writer of the upcoming Action Adventure Mindworld: Shattered Dreams. The team consists of people who are either working professionally in the industry or are ambitious to do so. We are currently looking for an experienced C++ programmer. Your task is going to be the creation of new gameplay elements, realizing professionally designed HUD and UI templates and working on either new or existing AI systems.
• Efficient workflow
• Well-organized data management
• Past work to show
• Able to realize new gameplay elements
• Able to realize profesionally designed HUD and UI templates
• Able to realize new AI systems or modify existing ones
• Online Portfolio
• Experienced with the Source Engine
• Experienced with a leading position
• Experienced with single client work
• Experienced with studio work
You can check the game's page right here: Moddb.com
Send message to firstname.lastname@example.org