Molotov Games is a small team, and still expanding, who create foundations for games and go where other game developers won't. Molotov works hard to create foundations that the gamer wants and has the sight to step away from the pack and take a giant leap forward when other studios won't.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Skype Required - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by Patriotsthegame.com on Feb 7th, 2013
Molotov Games is a small indie video game development team, of under 20 people, created to come together and create a small demo to best define and display the world of Patriots. The reason of creating this demo? We are connected to heavy hitters in the Triple A industry including Vince Zampella who is the creator of the Call of Duty franchise and now founder of Respawn Entertainment. He has agreed to review our demo and possibly send it to EA for us which may lead to many great things.
Yes, we are a volunteer project and everyone is working on it while maintaining regular jobs, school and other activities as well as everyone working on the project is above the age of 18. This is a NON-PAID position.
We're needing talented programmers to define and create the gameplay elements of the prototype. Description of position:
• Must know UnrealScript
• Strong Understanding of the UDK Engine
• Must have the ability to problem solve and take control of your task(s)
• Good communication skill between other coders and people in art, animation and even sound
• Basic understanding of implementing animations and rigs
• Knowledge of A.I. and A.I. implementation a major plus
• A sense of design is also needed to drive forward the coding
• Time to contribute to the project is a must
Visit us at Patriotsthegame.com to get more information and see our quality of work.
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org