Happy Bomb Games is a small independent game development team that has big plans for next generation of gaming of 2013 and beyond. The company's goal is to develop great games and content for the eighth generation (the New Generation of gaming). This company was formed during the fall of 2012 as a one-man developer and soon turned in to a multi-person development team. We develop games for the new generation platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Android-based consoles; we even develop for PC, Mac, Linux and next-gen AAA consoles such as PlayStation 4 and XBOX Durango.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Happybombgamesnews.blogspot.com on
HBG is looking for someone who has experience using C# and Unity 3D for Gameplay programming of any kind. We need someone to code triggering events, level editing and other game task for our first game project, Double Agent. Double Agent is a First-Person Shooter that is influenced by classic FPS games from the late 90's and early 2000's (such as Perfect Dark, Black, and TimeSplitters). To gain this role on the development team, you must have the following skills:
- Good knowledge in IDEs (such as Eclipse, Visual Studios, and Mono Develop )and the Unity Game Engine.
- Has a reachable social network account (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Skype)
- Must have Skype and a reachable e-mail account.
- Has a Dropbox or some sort of sharing network distribute your work.
- Must be dedicated to the task and must put in at least 4 hours a day on that task.
Send us your resume at email@example.com