Condemned Entertainment is a group of - currently - mainly amateur game and mod developers who hope to create games and mods professionally in the future. Condemned Entertainment was co-founded by Craka_J and Kasper. Craka_J assumes the role as leader of the group. At the moment, Condemned Entertainment's two primary projects are Apocalypse and WarCraft III: World of WarCraft. Both are mods for WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne and are highly anticipated by hundreds of WarCraft III players around the world.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Craka_J on May 1st, 2010
Our unannounced game project is being worked on by a team of artists, programmers, and designers. However, we're currently lacking talented/experienced 3D character artists.
The game's characters will have a style very similar to Team Fortress 2. (We're not trying to copy or steal the style, but it's a great guideline for what we're going for)
If you think you've got what it takes, contact the game's lead designer, Frankie Hutzler.
* Experienced with creating models in 3DS Max 2009 (or newer), Mudbox, and/or ZBrush.
* Experienced with creating and applying normal, specular, and diffuse mapping.
* Contactable via MSN Messenger, Skype, Yahoo Instant Messenger, Steam, or Gmail Messenger.
* Contactable via Email.
* Ability to texture own models.
* Able to create other 3d assets other than characters.
* Adequate animating skills/experience.
Email me (lead designer) at Frankie.Hutzler@Gmail.com
*Proof of previous work required or your email will not be considered.