Themes
Report abuse Pz. VI Kingtiger 1.1
Filename
Pz._VI_Kingtiger.rar
Type
Vehicle Model
Licence
Proprietary
Uploader
MHI_Spider
Date
Aug 16th, 2013
Size
1.86mb (1,951,116 bytes)
Downloads
357 (1 today)
Embed Button
Mirrors
Download now
Description

Note that this model has GEM 1 model parts, don't say anything about tracks and wheels that you try to rate a bit lower. Those were borrowed from other vehicles because model was made with Milkshape 3D, the app has poor tools. Ask me if you don't know about this. Addon info: Realistically modelled and very detailed. Better than original Kingtiger in MoW. V1.1 - 1) Fixed mgun texture. 2) Changed kingtiger texture to .dds.

Preview Image
Pz. VI Kingtiger 1.1
Post comment Comments
Kusraina
Kusraina Aug 16 2013, 6:56pm says:

mow as too...?

+3 votes     reply to comment
MHI_Spider
MHI_Spider Aug 17 2013, 6:09am replied:

Yes. The new PzKpfw VI Kingtiger is very detailed than original MoW kingtiger.

+2 votes     reply to comment
merhabi
merhabi Aug 18 2013, 2:56am says:

I like this one. But i sugest you some changes and i will report you a bug. 1. The machine Gun (at the front) got no texture it's white/black checkered because of that. 2. You should add the Zimmerit to the Bumpmap, that would make it look even better. 3.The Editor needs long to load textures in .jpg format, because of peformance issues you should use .dds or .tga. 4. Add a Skin in Fieldgrey, so i can make new camo skins for this tank ;) 5. I'm not sure about the unit icons you made.... You should make them look like they where a part of the game, not part of a mod ;)

+3 votes     reply to comment
MHI_Spider
MHI_Spider Aug 18 2013, 12:18pm says:
merhabi wrote:The machine Gun (at the front) got no texture it's white/black checkered because of that.

Oops. The mgun's material didn't find its texture, at 1.1, it will be fixed.

merhabi wrote:You should add the Zimmerit to the Bumpmap, that would make it look even better.

My milkshape 3D program only exports S:HOWW2 models that their materials are .tif.tex. My S:HOWW2 model materials don't load bumpmap textures because of the game's GEM 1 old engine.

merhabi wrote:The Editor needs long to load textures in .jpg format, because of peformance issues you should use .dds or .tga.

.dds and .tga file sizes are too high. I have dial-up Internet connection, I have to make the tank's textures .jpg and the tank file size should be small.

merhabi wrote:Add a Skin in Fieldgrey, so i can make new camo skins for this tank ;).

I'm not too pro of modifying skins. So, If you said this, I may make that texture.

merhabi wrote:I'm not sure about the unit icons you made.... You should make them look like they where a part of the game, not part of a mod ;).

It maybe fixed at the v1.1.

+3 votes     reply to comment
merhabi
merhabi Aug 19 2013, 12:29pm replied:

Wait, so.. you dont make the skins? Do you even make the model or not? xD

+1 vote     reply to comment
MHI_Spider
MHI_Spider Aug 19 2013, 12:34pm replied:

I can make the model and I replaced its original skin into a camo skin but, it needs a bit long time to get that skin back to its original. Anyway, I don't have the original Kingtiger skin.

+1 vote     reply to comment
merhabi
merhabi Aug 19 2013, 1:19pm replied:

Well, then nevermind.

+1 vote     reply to comment
MHI_Spider
MHI_Spider Feb 9 2014, 4:04pm says:

Everyone, please read description carefully before doing anything in this page.

+1 vote     reply to comment
Guest
Guest May 31 2014, 1:12am says:

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

Post a Comment
click to sign in

You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.

2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only

Addon
Browse
Addons
Add Addon
Members only
Report Abuse
Report addon
MD5 Hash
25f8f4c7cca2483ac3fe393490d4fc6e
Community Rating

Average

5.5

4 votes submitted.

You Say

-

Ratings closed.

Related Games
Men of War
Men of War Single & Multiplayer Real Time Tactics
Related Engines
GEM 2
GEM 2 Commercial Released Feb 19, 2009
Related Groups
1C Company
1C Company Developer & Publisher
Best Way
Best Way Developer & Publisher