It's been awhile since our last update here, but we finally got someone to update now ;)
Anyway, our most recent news:
- A few of the Artifacs (weapons) are done.
- We have changed our name from WoT2003 to Legend of the Serilim.
- A story has been added to our website to support our mod name. Check it out.
- We now have 9 teammembers.
- Our website has been revamped
- One of two gametypes has been finished, and the 2nd is well on the way.
- Our first map has been finished, and is available for download. (Diffidence Final - Created by Ryan 'BluJay' Pendleton).
It is a CTF map for now, but will be converted to the 2nd gametype ("Citadel"), once it is finished (codewise).
If you have any questions, you can post them on our forums, or you can contact us in #wot2003 on server irc.wotclans.com.
If that isn't enough for you, you can contact individual teammembers also, by checking out their contact info on the Team page of our website.
Anyway, some screenshots of our newest map:
Screenshots of Artifacs(more on site):
For more information, visit our website (http://mod.maqn.com) and check out the FAQ posted in our public forums.