Play it online here:
Remember when I said I wanted faster releases? Okay, I mean it this time! It's just that there was a lot to do in this release, and to most of the users, it should show! Some of the biggest stuff includes:
- Resource Gathering has been overhauled to match this specification (mostly).
- Preliminary modding support.
- Caves have been overhauled to stop all those errors, cave-ins, and generally how crappy they were. You can now even dig into caves from above!
- Non-unique items will now stack in your inventory.
- New HUD/user interface and hinting/help system. This will be improved over time - it's still fairly early.
- Skills now describe their effects via tool-tip.
- Containers now have a drag/drop interface.
- Items on the ground now pick-up from reverse (or newest) order.
- New Anatomy skill and bleeding system.
- Much more!
See full changelog here: