Post news RSS Update 4/12/16

Here's a short video to show what I added in the past few weeks!

Posted by on

Video :

Resume :

I’ve been productive this week on the development of some important concepts in my game, even though I didn’t add a lot of new content. I created one monster and 3 new spells, which means around 5 monsters out of 20 and 9 spells out of 75! I also implemented a simple FPS system (frame per second, which is the speed at which my game update) that will allow me to have a better control on each element of my game. I modified the spells’ interface and the model you will see in the video might be the final one.
In the video, you will see all the new elements that I added this week and the ones from last week!

Résumé:

J’ai été très productif cette semaine au niveau de la conception du jeu, malgré le peu de contenu ajouté. J’ai créé un monstre et ajouté 3 sorts, ce qui fait maintenant environ 5 monstres sur 20 et 9 sorts sur 75 ! J’ai aussi implanté un système de FPS (frame per second, ce qui est la vitesse que mon jeu « tourne ») simple qui me permet d’avoir un meilleur contrôle sur les éléments du jeu (en particulier leur vitesse d’exécution). J’ai aussi modifié l’interface des sorts et ce modèle risque d’être définit.
Vous pourrez voir dans la vidéo qui les nouveaux éléments ajouter de cette semaine, ainsi que ceux de la semaine dernière !

-Nicolas

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.