I'm Rodion from Gameplay Ltd. We have just submitted our game here and to Steam Greenlight so we deadly need you support guys.
"Undead Hunter" is an old-school one screen arcade game, where your protagonist is equipped with one of those wierd weapons of old times which were used at the very dawn of computer games to hunt monsters. But of course you can pick up a big deal of different power-ups during the game, like guns (including "Tesla-gun"), bombs, dynamite and all that. And even destroy monsters with your bare hands (bare legs to be honest), stomping them into the dust.
Mostly monsters in the game split into several spawns of smaller kind until you kill the smallest ones. Though some of them have only one form with a special ability. And yes, you are surely gonna face several bosses as well.
- A multitude of different levels
- Huge variety of enemies and bosses to avenge
- Hard mode with alterated levels
- Different worlds (that's how we put our awesome animated backgrounds!) to travel
- Collectible awards for each mission
- A lot of different power-ups
- A bunch of deadly weapons
- Playable twins
- Quest and Survival modes
- Online score table
- High replayability
- Strong and beany narrative
Here is the game: Undead Hunter on IndieDB
And on the Greenlight: Undead Hunter on Greenlight