TRIBES 2015 by FSB-SPY
My goal with this was to modernize TRIBES to not only bring back players from back in the day, but also to appeal to new ones who may have not heard of this game before. By default, TRIBES 2015 comes with the classic GUI skin and for 1920x1080 resolution. Support for 1680x1050 resolution, or alternative GUI can be found in the Extras folder.
- Drop down menus on the main menu screen do not resize up. To select cut off choices (e.g. Male voice #2, #3, #4, #5) edit Players.cs in config folder.
- Custom Script line on the main menu screen is hidden by default. To enable, edit PlayerSetup.gui.cs file in your base\gui file. Change lines 761 and 791 from FALSE to TRUE.
- Options menu is incomplete for certain graphics.
- Certain text in binds/filters is cutoff.
- FOV above 117 will crash the game.
- Game will crash if you try to take a screenshot in a resolution above 1920x1080.
v1.1 May 21st, 2015
-Supports all resolutions. Big thank you to Groove for adding this in!
-lushDML, mudDML, and marsDML terrain textures updated to 512x sizes: Index of /damaster/HD Collection/(8 bit) Terrains
-512x sizes player skins: Index of /damaster/HD Collection/HQ Base Armors
-HQ base textures: Index of /damaster/HD Collection/HDBaseTextures
--FOV changed from 90 to 110
-Stock disc launcher skin (hi-res version)
-ClientSideExplosions set to False
-Groove's MarsDay sky
-AutoHealthKit script added
-New jetpack trails
-Hi-res grenade explosion
-Extras folder removed
-Groove's LoDFix for weapon animations added
-Mute script to suppress voicepack spam. Remove MuteVoicePacks.asc.cs if you want to use voicepacks
v1.0 March 22nd, 2015
RC4 March 21st, 2015
- Hi-res disc explosion (additional hi-res one in Extras folder)
- Cheeserepair enabled (auto buy 6 health kits at inventory station for fast heal)
- 12favs script added
- Fixed alignment on cancel button on server screen for 1920x
RC3 March 18th, 2015
- Dialog boxes
RC2 March 17th, 2015
- Added 1920x1080 resolution. Thanks to Jaymz, Milk-Man, and Groove for testing.
RC1 March 14th, 2015
- Jaymz for the original inspiration of re-working the GUI.
- Groove for his 1.40 Basic config, new plugins he created, and the countless private messages he endured. (no scriptGL used in TRIBES 2015)