The Trench Warfare Mod has been released. It is available for download from our site. Please note that it is for Medal of Honor Spearhead. It may work with Allied Assault but it is untested with that.
Trench Warfare Mod Version 1.17 List of Fixes and Changes and Future Plans:
1. New Weapons Realism,All Weapons are now exact or close to their real life counterparts in Firepower, Rate of Fire, Accuracy and Range as well as ammunition capacity.
2. New Weapon Skins: Luger P08 9.mm Parabellum, Hudson M3A1 Grease Gun, and a Kar98 Sniper Rifle Skin which replaces the Panzershreck. Our Version of the M3A1 Grease Gun is chambered for the 45. ACP instead of 9.MM. New MP44,PPSH-41 and M1 Garand Skin.
3. New weapon sounds for most of the guns.
4. New effects for grenades.
5. New trench officer skin for the allied side.
6. New first aid kit skin.
7. The Gewhergranate has been replaced by the Winchester Pump Action Shotgun. The original shotgun was a 10-Gauge but we have reduced the number of pellets and increased the damage
making it a 12-Gauge. The shotgun also has 1 shell in the chamber and 5 spare making 6.
8. The allied bazooka has been replaced with a smoke grenadier kit consisting of a handgun and 6 smoke grenades. To go along with this kit there will be a picture of a Colt Automatic M1911 instead of a bazooka picture in the weapon seletion menu.
9. There is also a grease gun icon in the weapons selection menu replacing the Thompson M1A1 Icon.
10. We have added a Gewher 43 icon to the weapons menu as well. EA FAILED to add this icon due to LAZINESS.
11. We have found a rather interesting but fun bug. If you select the Smoke Grenadier you will get 2 sidearms, 2 Colt M1911, a Webley Mk.4 and colt M1911 or a Nagant and Colt M1911. The 2 sidearms feed off the same ammunition but if you run out of ammunition for one and you still have the other the last one will still have full rounds unless you didnt reload it.
Please be kind on your reviews as we are just getting started in modding. Thanks.