We have a lot of news to share about our most recent big update V0.6!
Nine New Languages Available!!
Now the game can be played in Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Japanese, Russian, German, French, Polish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
The game should start selecting the language automatically. If it does not work please select the language from the Options screen.
Of course, consider the new translation in a beta state as is the game. We will check and improve everything with time. Also, you can use this forum to give us feedback or reporting issues. Each language has its own forum discussion. Our translators will check the forums and update everything as soon as possible.
Are you the best survivor? Try the Community Challenge!
Finally, it is here! Every week, starting on Monday there will be a new Community Challenge where you can play the same survival map and compete with the entire They Are Billions community. The scores will be uploaded to a leaderboard where you can compare your score with other players or friends. You have just one opportunity to try every challenge, so be careful!
Some More Features for V.0.6
Waypoints for Patrol, Travel and Attack Commands
Now you can add more waypoints to a unit’s path when using the commands Patrol, Travel, and Attack. To do so, just keep the SHIFT key pressed when selecting the target of the command. It also works for the Move command. This can be done with the right button, just keep the SHIFT key pressed to add more points.
The Old Towers
Now in the survival maps, you can find some old fortified towers that were infected and abandoned some time ago. You can reclaim these structures and have them join your colony. They can be reactivated once they are repaired.
A new bonus you can find in some of the ruins. Explosive barrels can be carried by Soldiers, Snipers, and Lucifers and placed anywhere you’d like. If a unit shoots the barrel, it will explode causing devastating damage to the surroundings. Be careful, because they will detonate more barrels within range. They can be very useful to lessen a big swarm, or even blow up a full Doom Village!
New Dwelling Models
We have created more models for the wood and stone houses. They share the same style as the older ones but add a bit more variety and beauty to the colony.
New Swarm Music Theme
Our great composer has created a new atmospheric theme for the swarms. Hope you like it. Also, very soon we will record the entire soundtrack with the symphonic orchestra of Bratislava!
Some more minor changes:
- Improvement: Commands activated with the keyboard are more responsive (they are activated on key down, instead of on the key up event).
- Improvement: When Steam Overlay is activated the game pauses automatically and when it is closed the game continues from its last state (paused/playing).
- Improvement: When sending a unit to attack a position, now the travel indicator is displayed in the color red.
- Improvement: When attacking a specific unit with the attack command, a small red indicator will be displayed under the target unit.
- Fixed: When using the command attack key repeatedly the units cancel their current action even when attacking the same target area.
- Fixed: Steam Overlay activation could leave some phantom keys pressed.
- Fixed: Technology names in mayor description.
- Fixed: Graphics glitch with patrol path line.
F.A.Q Available in the forum
We have published here a Frequent Asked Questions post that should answer the main questions about the game. We will update the F.A.Q periodically with more information.
And that's all for now. In the next big update, we expect to add some more features like the Lost Tavern, the Monuments and Wonders and the Great Telescope (the first new addon for the Command Center). Stay tuned!
See you soon!
I want to continue to Turkish translation(85% completed). But now the file is encrypted. Why!? I don't understand! Only translation.
Donanım Haber: Forum.donanimhaber.com ... #131022435