The Path of De’lim Midterm is now available. As part of this midterm eight all new Legendary Runes have been added to the game along with 2 Limited Edition runes. These are now available for purchase through the Pox Nora Marketplace in a Path of De’lim Midterm Pack and Path of De’lim Midterm Bundle. Additionally this Midterm Patch includes many new balance changes and bug fixes for Pox Nora!
Path of De’lim Midterm Pack
A new pack has been added to the Pox Nora Marketplace. This pack will give 1 of the new Legendary Path of De’lim mid-term runes along with 2 Platinum tokens. There is a 10% chance for each pack to award an additional Limited Edition rune.
Path of De’lim Midterm Bundle
Purchasing this bundle on the marketplace will reward 3 of the Legendary Path of De’lim Midterm runes along with 8 Platinum tokens. Each Path of De’lim Midterm Bundle guarantees to award a Limited Edition rune!
New Legendary Runes
- Aurora Investigator
- Stillwater Mutant
- Lodestone Megalith
- Yeti Painter
- Eretat Guardian
- Minotaur Thunderaxe
- Whirling Quarry
- Genesis Lich
New Limited Edition Runes
- Guardian's Treasure (Relic)
- Thunderaxe (Equipment)
Four all New Wallpapers have been added to PoxNora.com.
- Eretat Guardian
- Treasure Hunter
- Seventh Genesis
- Salaman Appraiser
- When a Paladin, Priest, or Shaman makes a basic attack against this champion, the target takes 2 additional fire damage (ignores Def). This does not stack.
- Fixed an issue where stealthed relics after being triggered would leave behind a ghost of themselves preventing champions from moving over the space they occupied.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Brain Eater was causing matches to crash.
- Fixed an issue with the ability Karmic Reward was giving +2 MAX HP more than once per turn.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Worm Lord was incorrectly triggering on summons.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Blood Convergence was incorrectly dealing less damage if the Blood Balls were stacked on the same space.
- Fixed an issue where the spell Sandstorm did not have the proper area of effect range for it's damage.
- Fixed an issue where the spell Erode did not have the proper area of effect range for it's damage.
- Fixed an issue where the spell Drown was incorrectly affecting Undead champions.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Rock Defiance did not have a range preview.
- Fixed an issue where the ability Guarded: Boghopper did not have a range preview.