Update time, yay! Got some fun new toys and features for you folks, let us know if you run into any issues. We changed the way the static lighting works a bit (with torches, etc) so let us know if you notice any reduction in performance. As always, we'd love to hear your thoughts, so don't be shy and let us know what you think in the comments =)
- Added the teleporter project! Build two, set them to the same symbol and instantly transport yourself (and anything inside the teleporter) across the world.
- Added a deployable turret! It loads 9mm ammo and must be retracted to pick it up. Prevents mob spawning nearby.
- Added flare arrows (Flarrow!)
- Added Bone Arrows
- Steel turret - 1x Microchip, 1x Steel Machine Parts, 1x Steel Gun Parts, 1x Large Battery, 1x D6 Polymer (Requires Material Printer)
- Flare arrows - 1x Aluminum Ingot, 1x Bauxite Ore, 1x Iron Ore (Makes 3)
- Bone arrows - 1x Bone, 5x Sticks, 5x Feathers (Makes 5)
- Power Core - 3x Large Battery, 3x Steel Ingots, 3x Plastic, 1x Refined Rose Quartz (Requires Material Printer)
- Added cursor icons when hovering over things. Let us know if you notice things that we missed that you think should have cursors.
- Fixed some issues with the medium and large fonts.
- Added reload animation to grenade launchers.
- Reduced regeneration salve effect by half, it was pretty overpowered considering you could use 2 and combine it with the health regen from being well fed.
- Doubled energy regen per step of kinetic inductor
- Changed saving method for player inventory, should be backwards compatible but let us know if you notice any missing items or anything like that.
- Disabled connection to local server by default, may cause issues so let us know if you have problems dropping items, things not working as expected, etc. This should fix the issue for people who were having problems dropping items.
- Changing font with a dialogue box open will now properly resize the dialogue box.
- Changed static lighting system (torches, etc) to hopefully be a bit more optimized. Should result in fewer hitches with lots of static lights, let us know if you see a reduction in performance.
- Kinetic inductors now properly stop working when unequipped