- Added sharpening to counter the blur.
- Richer shadows. Especially in tight places.
- Very-slightly more saturation.
- Filtered the white, mist- for lack of a better word- that surrounds the game. It's as if the game has a forced contrast even when you have your contrast settings proper. You probably think im crazy if you didnt know any better, i would, but when you compare it it's obvious.
- Tested alot to make sure the UI received minimal impact from the settings, which often other presets mess up. Specially things like saturation and sharpening typically mess these things up.
- Eye adaption to prevent the game being to dark.
A little more detail about what this preset does.
Posted by Grapjas on