The 1.0 full version that newly was released was the first time this game got tested for real and I got to read a lot of good stuff about it but also bad stuff. For example the lack of a good saving system and bugs I didn't know about. That made me realize that I had to release a updated version (this Friday!) that hopefully will be a lot more pleasing.
- A proper save system that let the player save and load anytime
- More graphics
- Extended world
- New inhabitants
- More speech bubbles explaining how things work like a built in tutorial in the actual game
- A secret!
- Maybe remove the death function if I can find a way to make the game challenging enough without it (Save system will be added regardless)
- The intro bug if the player press space
- Getting stuck while riding the boat
- Other small bug fixes