Biggest change melee players will notice is the OA/DA math. Offensive ability and defensive ability now work much better, and players will no longer have to suffer and endless barrage of critical hits (thanks to Galefury for finding and fixing this problem). DA will reduce more melee damage and OA will offer less frequent, but more powerful critical hits (net damage gain is greater than vanilla TQ).
- Players start with 2000 gold (to help new players get out of Helos faster).
- UI text changes now working (class names, race names, damage type display changes)
- Sileni Butcher gear no longer says "Brute's" gear (they now drop "Butcher's Smock" and MI "Butcher's Plate).
- Templar's set now renamed to Overseer's.
- Anapaest and other gigantes are now correctly classed as "Gigantes"
- Skill and mastery bonuses on new set items fixed (including Horns of Vorenus, Vestments of the Seer, etc..)
- Arachne's Shame now drops Black Venom Sack properly
- Legendary Reaver's wands and MI wands now drop in Epic and Legendary (were dropping normal ones in all 3 difficulties)
- Animations fixed when players dual-wielding wands.
- Tortured Soul charm description changed to indicate amulet-only restriction.
- OA/DA math fixed (thanks to Galefury).
- Cleave description changed for clarity.
- Epic and Legendary quilvines no longer have 100% chance to sleep target (oops :O)
Also, missing from initial release notes:
Recipes now take higher-quality relics and charms. Meaning, if a recipe calls for an Epic relic, you may substitute a Legendary-difficulty version of that relic, but not a Normal-difficulty version.
All map-related bugfixes will be included in the large 1.4 content patch out in January.
LET THE EVIL CONTINUE!!!