This is the first update done for the two-in-one mod Controller Prompts and Small Improvements, bringing support for the Nintendo Switch Pro-Controller:
In addition to this, it also comes with a version supporting the Nintendo Button layout in which the buttons such as "A" and "B" are flipped emulating the feel of a Nintendo Console:
Everything about the setup is explained along-side the download, regardless it is relatively easy to set up. Here you have the downloads:
Following now is the changelog.
- Changed archive file from (.rar) to (.zip)
Controller Prompts (v2.0):
- Added support for the Nintendo Switch Pro-Controller
- Added Nintendo Button Layout support with the addition of instructions for a correct setup
- "Controller Prompts Plus+" now updated: "Tiny Readable Text" is now fully merged in this version, scaling subtitle text as well
Small Additions (v1.1):
- "Text Additions" updated, provides better formatting of text previously uncovered
The support for other controllers are on the way, although I cannot assure when, if you're looking forward to this, it shouldn't take too much time.
All in all, thanks for reading and checking out the mod.