- Misdrops - Parachute landing of the night of 6th June.
- Assembly - Having found a few comrades, you must find the assembly point for your unit.
- Brecourt - Pretty self explanatory.
- Purple Heart Lane - Moving up Highway N13 towards Carentan. Will most likely include the assault along the Causeway and Coles Charge.
- Carentan - Moving into the city of Carentan and removing the occupying Germans.
- Hill 30 - Defending the city of Carentan from a German counter-attack.
- Utah Beach - A flashback mission to the morning of D-DAY to the landing on Utah Beach.
- St. Lo - Attacking the city of St. Lo.
- Cherbourg - Taking the final allied objective on the Peninsula, the deepwater port of Cherbourg.
- Pegasus Bridge - The glider landing at the famous bridge over the Caen Canal.
- Merville Battery - The assault on the Merville Gun Battery.
- Sword Beach - The landing at sword beach on the morning of June 6th.
- Moving Inland - After the bridgehead is secure, the commonwealth troops begin to move towards their main objective, the city of Caen.
- Operation Epsom - British and Commonwealth troops attempt to outlfank the Germans.
- Hill 112 - Hill 112 was an intermediate objective on the way to the River Orne, in the way of the Commonwalth Troops involved in Operation Epsom.
- Caen - The advance into the heavily bombed city of Caen.
If you guys have any ideas for other missions or ones that you dont think would be a great addition to the campaign, post them on the group.