The next version of WizardWizard will be dropped on Saturday;
Update will include:
- 3 more levels, which are implemented now and are currently being beta tested
- An introduction to WizardWizard's story
- A new secret character + gamemode
- A sneaky peak at a new enemy type
- Wizard the Wizard's damsel in distress
To the artist folk!
I want to do a SNES style instruction manual for WizardWizard, giving backstory, characters, enemies and controls. I have no artistic ability but this is something I'm really interested in doing. If there are any willing artists that would want to do a couple of pieces of "fan"-art I'd really very much appreciate it, it can be in whatever style of your choosing and I'm sure I'll find a way of implementing it :D
And if you're reading this in 10 months time and a Instruction Manual still hasn't been made (likely) and you're still interested don't hesitate to message me! I'll still be here.
Lots of love, Crateboy
Gameplay of WizardWizard is here: