- I. Have. Had. Enough.
- Call of Duty: Combined Warfare has bugs. What mod doesn't? What GAME doesn't have bugs?
- I released a fully enjoyable mod with all guns replaced, custom voiceovers, a brand new feature with alot more teams, and i had much more planned for the mod.
- Yet you guys complain that it's not good. Sure, some think it's a good mod and some enjoy it, and find bugs and tell me kindly, but the other half goes hostile, saying the mod is not good, it shouldn't be uploaded, and the bugs should have been fixed in the first place.
- Yes, i admit, i didn't playtest every inch of the mod so i could eliminate every little bug i could find. I wanted to release the mod hopefully before Half-Life 3 would be released in 2142. (See what i did there?)
- I've tried my best to create the best mod i could come up with, and work for the most part alone on. Yet i get attacked for it.
- The Call of Duty community is a hostile place. I have decided to move on and away from the Call of Duty community.
- Both versions of Combined Warfare and all versions of Combined Warfare will be available to download here, but all mods on this page will not be worked on anymore, which means no more fixing bugs, no more patches and no more support from me.
- I am not going to give the source code for any of the mods away to anybody, no matter what they decide to pay me, so do not bother.
- Am i blaming anybody? Yes, i am blaming everybody that is a huge dick in the CoD community, which is basically 90% of the community itself.
I've had enough.
I have had enough, and i am explaining why in this article.
Posted by Moka_Akashiya85 on