Hello people! I'm glad I can write a post again :) I know it was a long time ago I posted something but here I am.
First I would like to announce that I'm rewriting SkyAndDirt to LWJGL because pure Java is not enough for me to keep SkyAndDirt up. Now I've rewritten (and fixed! :)) about 1/4 of code and I'm pretty satisfied. FPS grew significantly from about 60 to 1200. As you can see on the screen below there's still many things too add but I'll set everyting up as fast as possible.
Also, in the meantime I've sketched some kind of background for the game. I don't know if I'll use it but hey, take a look! :)
So yeah, some kind of summary:
-I wasn't able to make a game last time
-I'm rewriting whole game to fix some bugs and increase performance
-I've got extra motivation so new content ahead :)