So after months of no communication heres the lowdown:
- Over the past few months/year Ive been focused on my programming for my bachelors in Computer Science, leaving little time for side projects.
- After much pestering, Ive managed to get the ball rolling at the university to get the bones of a game oriented branch of a CS degree to be offered.
- As such, I was able to argue my case to use "The Portal Incident" as my senior project, which was then approved on the contingent that work not begin/continue until the Spring Semester starts when the project can be on the books and overseen by faculty.
What this means for "The Portal Incident":
- An actual time schedule and release somewhere in the nebulous area of Summer 2011.
- More frequent updates
- An interesting new way to play Left 4 Dead
With that said, there are still openings for a variety of positions, and progress will proceed with default models from Left 4 Dead and Portal if the spots are not filled. If you think you could lend a hand to make a good mod into something great head over to the Currently Looking for page.
As always, I can be reached at email@example.com
In the meanwhile, you stay classy ModDb.