For a few days we can play the Mod G.H.O.S.T Ops for Half-Life. The game released as beta version and it makes a lot of fun, but there are some hard Lag-Problems. The creators of Gost Ops saw this problem and had worked for a new version. Now we can enjoy the new G.H.O.S.T Ops: 1.1.
* Added info_specmessage
* Added map definable spectator messages.
* C4 cannot be planted on func_breakables belonging to the other team.
* Aim mode does not modify duck speed
* Fixed a number of encountered crashes
* Information about objectives now wraps on the hud
* Fixed say text on spectators
* Improved network performance
* Removes loose weapons for a team when a team's trigger_spawn is fired
* Removes corpses when a player respawns
* Priming grenades no longer rattles
* Grenades now behave correctly if held too long when primed, or a player is killed holding a primed grenade
* Partially implemented spectator modes
* If all players leave a team, the map will change if game has started
* Players leaving a team also fire info_eliminates
* Last player leaving a team creates a 30 second period after which, if a team is missing players, the map will change
* Fixed C4 arming exploit.
* func_breakables no longer continuously spawn gibs.
The mod brings some cool features, so download, configurate and play. :)