The featured game for Nov 12 - 15 is here! Get it now!
10% of all sales generated by this deal will go to the featured charity.
Go Full Bore!
Deep underground lies a reminder of Boarkind’s darkest hours. All it takes is one little boar to dig it back up. A block puzzler with an exploratory twist, Full Bore throws the player into an open world of crumbling mines, arcane ruins, and technological wonders with only curiosity to lead the way. Full Bore is packed to the brim with secrets and hidden rooms, because in a world of blocks, puzzles could be anywhere.
Full Bore is the journey of a young boar through the long-buried past. As you figure out how the blocks around you behave, you'll be able to reach new areas of the world and uncover their mysteries- and their riches. Use your ever-growing knowledge to dig your way though mines, temples, scrapyards, lava tubes, inexplicable lakes and mysterious laboratories, as you piece together the story of a world transfigured.
With over a hundred areas- a third of them hidden- no set path, and secrets everywhere, Full Bore is not just a world to get lost in, but one you can keep coming back to find something new.
- Explore at your own pace as you learn how you can interact with the blocks around you
- Focus on puzzle-solving and exploration, not conflict.
- Play as either Frederick the boar or Hildi the sow
- Original glitch/blues soundtrack gets you in the mood to dig
Beat the average and get:
- Full Bore original soundtrack by band The Adjective Plural Noun. Soundtrack preview
- The top three contributors will receive an exclusive IndieGameStand T-shirt!