With this update we’re very excited to introduce our newest industry partner! The new header Mais Star* Horizon 800 FB by Geringhoff enables you to harvest maize grain with the Claas Tucano combine. During this type of harvest, the corn cob is completely separated from the plant and the kernels stored in the bunker; the rest of the plant is chopped up and left on the field. You can sell the harvested kernels at the harbor.
We’ve added an introductory mission that’s available immediately.
Up until now, the vehicle wheels blocked too early during the braking process and it looked as if the machines would slip even at low speeds. We have adjusted the braking behavior and the handbrake for all machines: now the wheels decelerate not only visually but also physically slowly with the vehicle speed.
All other new items, bug fixes and changes can be found in the change log.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We’re going to be back on January 13.
Note to the modders
We have adjusted the fixed implement attachers (front loader, front loader tool, combine cutter, forage harvester cutter). Implements are now aligned to the attacher node so that the reference and attacher nodes have the same position and orientation. Existing mods may need to be adjusted.
- NEW Manufacturer Geringhoff, with 6m corn header Mais Star* Horizon 800 FB
- NEW Fruit type maize grain
- Attention: maize swath can’t be tedded/windrowed/collected
- NEW Mission Grain Maize Harvest
- NEW Setting "Physics Realism" changed to 2 options
- NEW Cutting Controller: Script method
- NEW Returns whether there is a fruit somewhere on a connected path
- NEW GFX Vegetation Render Density is taken into account when displaying plants on the cutting controller paths
- NEW Cutting Controller can now send swath to two different Swath controllers (with different ratios)
- NEW The fertilizer type can now be specified for fertilizing tasks
- NEWScript methods
SetLightStateon the Implement Proxy
- NEWScript method
CreateInstance: loads an instance dynamically
- NEW Console command
- Without arguments: lists reputation with the respective factions
factionReputation: sets reputation
factionReputation harb 50
- BUG FIX Save game load: unspawned animals will now be moved back into the barns
- BUG FIX Bugs in the AI pathfinding were fixed - especially when path angles were exactly 0 or 2π, which triggered a bug in the math library
- BUG FIX Optimized navigation paths at the harbor and farm. AI should no longer get stuck at those locations
- BUG FIX Bogey trailers no longer have asymmetric attachment angles
- BUG FIX Joskin Delta-Cap unloading textures show correct fill type again
- BUG FIX Tank transfer continues even if the transfer window is hidden
- BUG FIX Fertilizer implements automatically buy fertilizer when controlled by AI
- BUG FIX
HasParentMachineStatenow also works if the parent is a vehicle (previously only on implement parents)
- BUG FIX Shader SSAO bug fix for environment objects
- BUG FIX Engine raycasts replaced by PhysX sweep tests and machine spawn improved on sloping surfaces
- BUG FIX Particle systems referenced by "ParticleType" are no longer re-initialized constantly, but only when changed
- BUG FIX Cowshed: no animals in barns 0, 2, 4, 8 fixed
- BUG FIX Hammer CornKing: fertilizing is activated automatically when controlled by the AI
- BUG FIX Hammer Corn Seeder Unit: ridge marker side change is working again (both manually and via AI)
- BUG FIX The Rauch Axis will be switched off after an AI task has been completed
- BUG FIX Dammann Land Cruiser folds in/moves up the frame correctly again at the end of an AI task
- BUG FIX Claas Quadrant clog mesh is displayed again
- BUG FIX Harvest task progress is calculated correctly again
- BUG FIX The position of the barn exit is correctly recognized and displayed in tasks again
- BUG FIX Animal transport task with loading/unloading in the barn uses the correct transfer point again
- CHANGE Continued work on Tombstone 2.9.1 integration (many only internal changes)
- CHANGE Retail overlay with CNC version removed
- CHANGE Brake and handbrake values adjusted so that the vehicles no longer slip during braking (wheels lock)
- CHANGE Attacher angle (tow pin hitch and tow ball hitch): angles increased for MB Tracs, Claas Jaguar and Arion
- CHANGE Tow ball attacher added to Claas Jaguar and MB Trac 1000 (not visually)
- CHANGE The following vehicles have received more accurate dirt texture masks:
- Bressel und Lade silage bucket S; S L; S XL
- Claas FL 100
- Claas cutterbar trailer 521
- CHANGE Strautmann Giga-Vitesse no longer supports the loading of threshed fruit or fertilizer, but only chaff, swath and feed
- CHANGE Reaching positions in self-created tasks now has a 30m tolerance
- CHANGE Environment objects at the farm and harbor optimized in order to reduce AI collisions
- CHANGE Attachable Attachers have been revised (front loader, front loader tool, combine cutter, forage harvester cutter). Implements are now aligned to the attacher node so that the reference and attacher nodes have the same position and orientation. Existing mods may need to be adjusted.