Dynamic Zombie Sandbox .95 Release
Today I have another slice of the zombie pie to deliver. Zombie sounds have been completely redone, zombies should never stop spawning now. I added more parameters. R3F logistics were added. NVGs and more.
- I decided to use celery's way of spawning hordes, which is more efficient.
- Large hordes now roam the map searching out players.
- Zombies don't stop spawning, and every chunk of time the zombies refresh themselves so the mission doesn't bog down.
- R3F logistics were added, you can now tow vehicles and move objects in vehicles to make yourself a base. Objects spawn randomly in towns like cars do.
- The Vanilla A2 version was fixed. Weapons are found in boxes instead of cars, I had to do this because there is no "addWeaponCargoGlobal" command for A2
- NVGs were added because of popular request
- I removed Construction as it was causing issues and R3F does a better job IMHO
- Improved startup stability, instead of multiple scripts, now it is one big script, weapon choosing has been optimized.
- And the zombie sounds have been completely redone. :D
- A new loading screen was made by tonic!
- Roadmap found at Devheaven
- Bug #28817: (Dedicated) Escape helicopter task: missing location marker on all but 1 player
- Bug #28836: (Dedicated) Escape helicopter task: ending doesn't trigger
- Bug #28975: (Dedicated) Start with other players-parameter: players spawn inside wall
- Bug #29104: Arma2 Standard Edition Zombie Bug
- Bug #29110: Massive lag at horde task and base task
- Bug #29681: Players started in a building in chernarus
- Feature #28991: Flush the mission of zombies
- Feature #29143: New sound files
- Feature #29677: R3F logistics - Movable objects and towable vehicles
- Feature #29678: Add NVGs
- Task #28990: Construction module removed.
Combined Operations Version:
Requires patch 1.60 of ArmA 2 Combined Operations. No other mods/addons required, works with ACE
Operation Arrowhead Version:
Requires patch 1.60 of ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead . No other mods/addons required
ArmA 2 Vanilla Version:
- This version works now, weapons are found in boxes in towns, enable ammo box parameter
Requires patch 1.10 of ArmA 2 or ArmA 2 Free. No other mods/addons required
All 3 Versions in one .RAR:
SRU team, thanks for the ideas and the testing - Sruclan.net
Deth - Helped a lot with sounds and testing
Tonic - Told me to abandon construction, and made the new Loading screen! thanks :D
Everyone who hosts the mission
Celery for making the zombies!!
Make a full game of this and its GOTY hands down bro :DDD
Ces't super cool! Yeah its really damn cool i had to say it in another language. Thanks bobtom/Craig!
Mission is really great and even day time gave me some good scares :D
I forked in £25 quid just for this mod! :) was worth it, keep working on it dude, you got my support :D
So much fun :D
Great Missions. Love playing them :D