Dolphin Squadron released on May 31st at 12PM and since then, the game has been fairly successful and at the very least has completely blown my expectations out of the water! The pun, ...sadly was intended. To recap the events up until now, here is a list.
- Featured on Indiegames and Russian indie blog, True Indie Games. Pretty damn awesome day for us before we even did anything! Inspiring.
Release (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Featured in a mash-up at Indiegames with games like Mutant Mudds Deluxe and Teslagrad!
- Feature at IndieStatik and our longest feature (word count) yet!
- DS was top 3 at Reddit r/IndieGaming for roughly a day. Dropped steadily afterwards.- Front-page primary feature at GameJolt for a few days. Currently tertiary feature.
- 4.6/5 review score at GameJolt.- Featured again by True Indie Games.
- Blogged about by my friend's game blog, Distorted Travesty.
- Five or Six LP videos of DS and one First Impression (so far).
I'd actually say that I'm already more than happy with the turn out.