The Game Developer's Conference is less than a week away and design3 currently has 26 video interviews scheduled! We want to give you guys the chance to ask these developers questions so post your questions in the comments section below or email them to email@example.com . Be sure to include who the question is for.
We will also be interviewing (and probably drinking with) ModDB/IndieDB/Desura's very own Scott Reismanis! Throw some questions at him here!
Team/Company - Game
- Cockroach - The Dream Machine
- Messhof - Nidhogg
- Final Form Games - Jamestown
- Vblank Entertainment - Retro City Rampage
- Matt Rix - Trainyard
- Cardboard Computer - A House In California
- Frictional Games - Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Autodesk - Mathieu Mazerolle - Senior Product Manager of Autodesk Games Group
- Jgames - e7
- Play-Bit Entertainment - Mine Quest
- Owlchemy Labs - Smuggle Truck
- Hazardous Software - Achron
- Ant Hive Games - The Line
- Emotional Robots - Warm Gun
- Honeyslug - Hohokum
- Bournemouth University - GLiD
- Pik Pok Games - Flik Kick Football
- One Man Down - Solace
- Spaces of Play - Spirits
- Spiral Games Studios - Orion
- Christoffer Hedborg - Toys
- DePaul University - Octodad
- Ubik Productions - EXP
- Plural Games - Loop Raccord
- Richard E. Flannagan - FRACT
(We'll also be hitting up the IGF Pavillion and interviewing as many teams as we can there. Add questions for any IGF finalists that aren't listed here if you want to.)
jeez you guys are going to be stuffed running around to all of these interviews! looking forward to ours
I have no questions, but that's gonna be an awesome read for sure.
Just how sexy is your lead programmer?
sounds awesome! lookin forward to the interviews :)!!
GDC was awesome this year, thanks to all the awesome people we met and talked to! We'll work on getting the interview videos out as soon as we can, there's alot of them...
Thanks - was a pleasure to be interviewed, damn you guys worked hard!