Steam Demo: Store.steampowered.com
The demo for Pursuit of Power® 2 places you in a skirmish game as a Shadow Knight versus another SK computer player at normal difficulty. You will probably want to read the "help tips" image and there is an extended set of help information too.
- Real-time strategy game with pixel art
- Play a Shadow Knight, Stalker, or Mage as your leader class
- Upgrade your avatar abilities to become more powerful
- Command elite troops with strategic roles and a rage mechanic
- Manage connections between fortresses in a unique way
- Gain prestige by capturing rifts and performing heroic acts
- Dynamic world events such as invaders that attack fortresses
- Win by capturing all enemy fortresses or surviving the Apocalypse
- Single-player campaign with a story and objectives
- Single and multi-player skirmish (local or network)
Pursuit of Power® 2 : The Chaos Dimension is a real-time strategy game with a different focus than traditional RTS games. Players connect fortresses together in order to build, upgrade, generate bonus resources, defend allies, and lay siege to enemies. Each player has a leader unit that summons structures and casts powerful abilities. Rifts dynamically spawn waves of invaders that drive the action. There is a priority system for enemy targets and a rage mechanic that affects combat in multiple ways.
Fight through a single-player campaign game with unique content and objectives for your leader. Play local and network skirmish games with up to 10 players. Join a team with allies that can come to your aid. Create new skirmish games using a map editor with a rich set of features.