Current Version: Beta 1.0.0
● Entities editor (transformations, material, properties)
● User defined objects system.Lights editor
● Particle systems support (Ogre scripts)
● Terrain editor (elevation, smoothing, texture painting)
● Painting large areas causes sporadic crashes
● The terrain show only the first(in this build 4) blendmaps
● Object pitch and roll parsing from savefiles is not reliable
● Inspector user interface aligment is ugly.
● Level player
● More terrain brushes
● Binary save files
● Entities hierarchy
● Improved interface
Excellent editor, but seems needing some work. and i have just 2 questions:
-¿Works in Linux?
1- The source code will be released later this year.
2- It's based on Ogre and Qt libraries and both are available on linux, so it can be ported on Linux pretty easily but at the moment the development is Windows only.
Well, i just wan't to know, also i'm working in a editor for my engine (was based in OGRE3D) using GTKmm due their small footprint.
But well, keep working!, get the best luck for you!
Well, it's still in development... ;)
Hey, I like it so far! I was able to import a height map, which seems to work okay. I look forward to seeing your further refinements!
and you can export it again too, if the height doesn't satisfy you, check terrain settings height scale, find the right height fo your map and import/generate the terrain again. you can find the manual on our website