You guys really loved the beta, huh? Well, i'm glad you did. I did get feedback regarding bugs and some suggestions and i'm here to tell you guys the the fixed stuff you'll experience in the full version:
1. The MK12 SPR's weapon icon is in place. (It was missing in the beta)
2. The Five-Seven's HUD icon is in place. (It was missing in the beta)
3. The Ameli's quick draw and drop times have been reduced.
4. All weapons will have their real life counterpart's ammunition. (UMP45 will use the .45 ACP for example.)
5. The bots will now be frozen at the start and end of matches.
6. Bots will now use pistols and snipers.
7. The ARX-160 is removed and replaced with the SA-805.
8. The MTS-255 and the other shotgun's min damage has been reduced from 20 to 15 due to feedback.
9. The Five-Seven's min damage has been increased from 20 to 25.
10. ALL Silenced weapons will have a -2.5 decrease in damage.
11. The standard 5 classes has been modified.
Those all the non-classified bug fixes, feedback fixes and new features that will be put into CW's final built. There will be much more to tell but that's all for now. Have a good day!
P.S: Would you guys want a new beta sometime later with a higher max level?