Taxikiller wrote: How long have you been working in the bowels of modding ?
- 2 years and 10 months (include study time)
Taxikiller wrote: Wow that is long if I have to say it my self. Describe to us a day in your life, like for example what you do and how it is.
- Now I'm a webmaster in office, and modified my favorite game when I'm at home
Taxikiller wrote: Webmaster that is something I do my self haha. What is the most important for you, Experience, work ethic, or talent?
- Talent, experience, work ethic
Taxikiller wrote: Do you have to work at maintaining your passion and drive? What do you wish you could have done differently?
Taxikiller wrote: Just No, simple and clear as a diamond are we. What did you do on college, did you followed any Game design study before you made mods or did you self study ?
- I study myself
Taxikiller wrote: Self study is the best I think. If you could give any advise to new modders what would it be?
- Yes, I could but I dont want to.
Taxikiller wrote: Haha, I guess you want to say study your self and learn from it right !. What about your own historical stats? How did you end up doing what you do now and what were you doing before you worked/started modding?
- Since my past, I just game and dreamed of modifie my favorite game with drawing strange units in my note
- I still mod if I found interesting game. And I will be create game. It's a goal in my life
- I just gamed before modding until I found mod about the mods "Tiberium Essence" and "Reign of Steel" they inspired me and raised my spirit to follow my dream
Taxikiller wrote: Always follow your dream and dont give up. If you could only play two video game's your entire life which two should that be ? Remember just two.
- C&C (Tiberium Series)
- Devil May Cry
Taxikiller wrote: You look like a guy that speaks 1000 of language's. Which do you actuel speak ?
- Just Thai
Taxikiller wrote: When you were a kid, did you always wanted to make games/mods, or did you wanted to be a cop and lock up the bad guys, or a fireman and save cats that are stuck in tree's ?
- I always wanted to make games or mods
Taxikiller wrote: What kind of game's do you play your self, RTS, FPS, MMO ?
- RTS, TBS(turn-base strategy), MMORPG(include game offline and game online), action adventure(as Resident Evil, Devil May Cry), RPG(as final fantasy)