Bebop and Tempo is an original game created by myself, Brandon Dominguez. Bebop and Tempo is a challenging retro inspired arcade platforming game with a focus on skill and competition. After watching and participating in many Games Done Quick charity events, I wanted to make my own game that can be played in the competitive scene of speed running, as well as enjoying the game by yourself. Here is a list of some of what Bebop and Tempo has to offer.
- Over 50 levels of arcade platforming
- Explore and unlock four unique areas
- A complete original 8-bit soundtrack, composed by Jed Crouch
- 2 player Local VS Mode with unique battle levels
- Endless Arcade Mode
- USB gamepad support, including the Xbox One controller