I'm working on the game again.
At this time i'm doing:
Thinking on to add Cruisers to the game for a Guest's request.
I will have an another break from 2013 dec. 20 to 2014 jan. 2.
So, what is it actually:
The game will offers some different game modes, but in the latest release it will be included two.
game mode consists in a space battle between two factions, each faction
has a mothership which can spawn fighters into the battle every 10s
keeping a total of 10 fighters of each faction fighting at the same
time. The winner will be the first faction who manage to destroy the
enemy's mothership. There are several ways to destroy the mothership:
fighter spawn will cause an amount of damage equal to the fighter's
health, armor and shields ignoring mothership's shields and armor.
directly to the mothership. It is not a good idea because motherships
are giant ships with powerful defenses and a fighter will cause very
- Motherships usually
have turrets who fire against enemy fighters. Destroying this turrets
will cause some damage to the mother ship equal to the amount of the
Escort the freighter
this game mode, you'll have to escort a freighter in its way to a
target location. Allies ships will spawn near the freighter and enemies
ships will spawn near their mothership. The enemy mothership can be
destroyed, in that case it will respawn in its initial location. Allies
will win if the freighter reach the target location without being
destroyed, and enemies win if the freighter is destroyed before.
- Shields: the shields protect the ships against damage and it will recharge automatically if it doesn't receive damage for some time.
- Armor: provides an additional defense to the ship, it has to be eliminated completely in order to be able to damage the ship.
- Health: the hull integrity of the ship, once it is 0 the ship is destroyed.
- Defense: indicate the amount of damage absorbed by the ships defenses.
- Gun Damage: modifier of the total damage caused by the ship's guns.
- Power Damage: modifier of the total damage caused by the ship's powers.
overload the shields of the enemy dealing a great damage to them or a
small damage to health if there are no shields. Overload is useless
- Thannix Cannon: it will cause a heavy damage against armor and normal damage to health, but it's not very effective against shields.
- Focus: it will increase 25% the gun damage and slow down the time in a 50% for 10s.
- Tactical Cloak: use an optical camouflage to avoid enemy attention for 10s. It will be disabled if you fire or use another power.
- Sabotage: hack the friend/foe identification system of the enemy to made him attack your enemies for 5s.
- Shockwave: overload your shields to create a shockwave that disable enemies in a 50m range for 5s. Your shields will be disabled.