Beginning next week, the Mod DB team plans on adsorbing a ton of information from indies right through to the veterans presenting at this years GDC. Our schedule is jam packed, but if you are there or if you just live nearby and you want to catch up for a chat, shoot us a message.
- 2D Boy: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Going Indie But Were Afraid to Ask
- 2008 IGF Finalist Overview
- Independent Games & Sales: Stats 101
- Indie Games: From Buzz To Business
- 2008 AI Postmortems: SPORE, GEARS OF WAR 2, and BIOSHOCK
- CRAYON PHYSICS DELUXE Postmortem
- Embracing Constraints
- Stardock On The PC Hardcore Scene As Indie
- Am I dead yet?
- The Indie Advantage? A View From Both Sides
- The Art of Independent Game Promotion
- The Indie Businessman
- The Indie Game Maker Rant
- How Do You Manage Small Indie Teams?
- Indies: Beyond Single-Player
- Hothead Games: Episodic Content and The Evolving Indie Landscape
- Making Web Games: The Indie Experience
- How to Finish a Game Project You... Hate?
- Discovering New Development Opportunities
- From Bungie to Bootstrapping — Starting an Independent Developer Studio
- The Art of BRAID
- My Lessons Learned from Flagship Studios
- From COUNTER-STRIKE to LEFT 4 DEAD: Creating Replayable Cooperative Experiences
- Unlikely Beginnings: FALLOUT 3's Lead Designer on his Path into the Game Industry
- Economic Downturn, Gaming Upturn?