As you may remember, I have been trying to solve the JAR file issue where Netbeans is building unusable JAR files. After I exhausted porting my project to Eclipse (which is impossible, Eclipse and Netbeans use different form building conventions) I compared some JARs.
JAR File Difference
After comparing a JAR file built by the bad Netbeans to a JAR built and released (ASoD 0.75) I found a very interesting problem. Although the manifest in both cases pointed to the correct classpath and the classpath folders were all correct, Netbeans was forcing amongSeasOfDust.Main to amongseasofdust.main preventing JRE from finding it!
The fix is simple enough: Use an archiver tool to rename the folder amongseasofdust to amongSeasOfDust within the JAR itself. This means that JRE will be able to correctly follow the class path.
Back to Coding
Now that the JAR crisis is over, I can dedicate my efforts to coding this project instead of tracking down why Netbeans out of the clear blue started doing this. At any rate, I have added 2 new solar systems, 2 new factions, and a new ship.