A new update is available for Far Cry: CrossFire!
XF team is glad to announce the new Far Cry: CrossFire update. A lot of fixes have been made and also few new features.
- Fixed the weapons disappearing bug.
- Fixed Buggy and HUMVEE behaviour.
- Fixed mud material which has missing footsteps sounds for sprint.
- Fixed missing footstep sounds when crouch.
- Reduced volume and distance how far footsteps sounds can be heard for walk, crouch and prone stance.
- Fixed missing underwater explosion particle effects for hand grenades.
- Fixed Carrier announcer sounds.
- Fixed some ambient sounds that could be heard underwater.
- Fixed player name that was saved by the mod, now it use the name from the game and no longer overwrite it.
- Fixed minimap flashing stealth meter.
- Fixed head shots particle effect for shotguns which was causing fps drops.
- Fixed French texts, now everything is in English and more text can now be localized.
- Changed Quad wreck model. Now the wreck model is the same Quad model than the normal one (Thanks to Dragondesigner for fixing the wreck model!).
- Changed message "You can't harm anyone" to "Hit not detected" when a bullet hit is not take in count.
- Reworked score board for better readability and get more informations (players/bots count, bot tag ...).
- New welcome message asking to check options settings for new players with "Jack Carver" name.
- Killing spree announcements enhanced with cool announcements sound.
- Server list menu enhanced.
Due to beta development stage, the mod is currently only available upon request on our Discord.