Archived version of the X20 Mod, this "Basic" version is textures only, and can be safely used with nearly any other mod.
An archived version of the X20 Mod, this "Basic" version is textures only, and can be safely used with nearly any other mod.
Including new references to:
- Vampire: The Masquerade
- Vampire: The Masquerade's Beckett's Jyhad Diary
- Vampire: The Masquerade's VTM Redemption PC game
- Vampire: The Masquerade's Vampire 20th Anniversary Edition: The Dark Ages
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse's W20 Book of the Wyrm
- Orpheus' Crusade of Ashes
- Orpheus' Shadow Games
- Realized I couldn't really justify why I was keeping the version number so low, so welcome to version 1.0.
- Added new character select intro screen, based on the appearance of VTM, to provide more of a feel of transitioning from tabletop to a PC game.
- Tweaked one of the liquor bottles.
- Replaced pizza box.
- Downtown hospital named "McGlynn Medical" on maps to account for poster in X20+
- Replaced bus stop poster with ad for a showing of the Katherine Weise collection at Gallery Noir
- Orpheus has been shut down by the NSA (and updated to 4x the resolution).
- Upgraded previous bus stop posters to 4x original resolution
- The Surfside Diner is now identified as such on its own sign.
- The Malkavian clan shield on Grout's Mansion is now enhanced with a better version of the shield.
- VTMB: Clan Quest Mod Bonus: Enhanced HQ bus stop maps to match other X20 map styles