At long last, the 1.3 Beta (0.1 Public Test) for Vice City's Serbian is finally here! This first public test of 1.3 is still very incomplete and more features and updates will be added on to it within the next week or so.
Enough of the nitty gritty, now we can start talking about some of the new features this time around! Some of the new features include but are not limited to:
- Stat tracking feature
- Crash report documentation (albeit still buggy. works most of the time.)
- Improved physics
- Improved weight physics
- Buildings around the map have been changed
- Several crashes fixed
- North Point mall is not longer a pontential crash location
- Better optimization for newer hardware
- Proper widescreen support
- PS2 exclusive aesthetic features restored
- Much more!
If you wish to opt out of the stat tracking experience, we will be uploading a non-tracking hotfix for the 1.3 beta. The stat tracking is strictly to compare the skills of other players in the multiplayer component. We will also be releasing more DLC in the near feature. The 1.3 Beta (0.1 public test) will be available tonight or tomorrow. Have fun!
Click here for the download page.