Formerly known as the Occult Mod, Underlord is a total overhaul of Titan Quest: Immortal Throne. Part restoration, part expansion, this mod adds a huge amount of content to the game, as well as re-working the game balance to create a more exciting and varied gameplay experience.

Forum Thread
Bug Reports for Underlord 1.51 (Games : Titan Quest: Immortal Throne : Mods : Underlord : Forum : Technical Issues : Bug Reports for Underlord 1.51) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 28 2010 Anchor

Do not report bugs in this thread unless you are playing Underlord 1.5. If you do not see "v1.51UL" in the bottom-right corner of the main menu screen, then you are not playing Underlord 1.51. End of story.

Known Issues:

• After death, some players see visual glitches with certain Blood Cave monsters. This issue is system specific.
  • Some players have occasional crashes trying to portal to 800x600 or The Source of All Evil and Suffering. Again, it's a system-specific issue. This has possibly been fixed in 1.5, but just in case, respawn fountains have been left next to the portals to those areas, so that in the event of a crash the player does not have to fight their way back.
  • Some Blood Cave monsters talk over each other, or interrupt themselves. I tried to raise my children with manners, but they're just rude little bastards.
  • Mythic recipes that require jewelry as an ingredient display the requirement type as "scroll" instead of "equipment." Nothing I can do about that.
  • Using the last-waypoint function with the Defiler 1.3.4 will cause you to lose your waypoint for Duister. You can restore the waypoint the same way you got it the first time.

Current Buglist

Confirmed:

• Death Nova is supposed to drain mana, yet no mana drain displays in tooltip
    Energy Shield increases recharge effects

Unconfirmed:

• Horns of vorenus shows tags not found.
  • Accelerated growth level 9 value is wrong.

Bogus/Unable to Replicate:

• No items.

Edited by: Munderbunny

Mar 14 2011 Anchor

Hey,

I've been playing this for a while and really loved it so I told my friend to get it.
He loves it as well so we decided to try multi player.
Multi player didn't work over the internet, which wasn't surprising.
We tried using Hamachi as a direct VPN to each other and using the LAN service in game.
This didn't work either.
Am I just not seeing something or does this mod not support multi player?
Is it possible to add multi player support?

Mar 14 2011 Anchor

This mod supports multiplayer. If you can't see each other's game, then it's a network issue. If I recall, hamachi doesn't work with windows vista.

If you can see each others game, but get a version mismatch error, then one of you has a modified installation.

Mar 16 2011 Anchor

Does it?
Hamachi works with vista, ive got both and used hamachi for several games now......
When I try to refresh the internet multi player a little popup comes up with something about an INVALID SOCKET and JIT MUST BE ENABLED.

I have no idea what either of those mean, but it did do that for my original copy of Immortal Throne, I downloaded a fix for it and it worked...
Maybe that is the problem?

Yes, this fix worked.
The problem has been solved.

May 8 2011 Anchor

I do not know where else to post this, but I feel that Spirit Lure does not work correctly as it does not leech life off of ranged attacks, even if they're standing right next to it.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.