Bringing Terminator 2 and his ride to the world of GTA:SA

Forum Thread
News january 24th 2010. (Games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas : Mods : Terminator 2 Judgment : Forum : News : News january 24th 2010.) Post Reply
Thread Options
Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Jan 26 2010 Anchor

Hi guys

Since I saw some negative commentaries I thought I should make an update on the matter.

To be clear, the mod is not dead. I am putting a lot of time and effort into it, for now I am revisiting all missions, there were some bugs needed to be cleaned out. Mission 1 is now finished (The Arrival, The Bar Fight and Exit The Corral). I wish I had more time but the aspect that takes a lot of time are the cinematics, to find the right timing and angle always takes a lot of time. I have to change it, compile it, test it and if it is not right I have to do that again, always little by little.

I had exams and now I am working on a video clip for a band and writing a new screenplay. But I should find some time to work further on the mod. I am still hesitating of releasing a demo of the first mission, the one mentioned. I thought it would be more fun to play the full mod at once.

Cheers

Samuel

Edited by: Fapsamup

Jan 30 2010 Anchor

I don't know if you have made the skin of arnold, if you haven't, I found the best skin, the face is very similiar to arnold's face

Jan 30 2010 Anchor

rburns wrote: I don't know if you have made the skin of arnold, if you haven't, I found the best skin, the face is very similiar to arnold's face

!!! im instrested!!! my one isnt verry good, its t3 face

Jan 30 2010 Anchor

seanglover wrote:

rburns wrote: I don't know if you have made the skin of arnold, if you haven't, I found the best skin, the face is very similiar to arnold's face

!!! im instrested!!! my one isnt verry good, its t3 face

gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=cat&id=123&start=252&orderBy=
here you have , the first one, before the link, have to write www..

Edited by: rburns

Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Jan 31 2010 Anchor

The problem with this arnold is that he has already shades drawn on his face.

Jan 31 2010 Anchor

i made my own i got a pic of arnold and stuck it on, look sweet

Jan 31 2010 Anchor

Fapsamup wrote: The problem with this arnold is that he has already shades drawn on his face.

yeah I know, I fixed by my self, drawing the eyes and eyebrowns , not very good, but it works

Jan 31 2010 Anchor

yeah.

Feb 5 2010 Anchor

sorry.

Edited by: rburns

Mar 18 2010 Anchor

i got a la pd car if u want it (like the one in t2)

Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Mar 19 2010 Anchor

Please, if you can send me the link?

Mar 19 2010 Anchor

well, if you ignor the low detail on the inside :(
Gamefront.com

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.