Star Wars Conquest is a Mount&Blade; module which transforms a medieval world into the far, far away galaxy... with the same premises than the original game, this module offers an open sandbox where the player can do anything he wants. Based on a Galactic map and hundreds of planets.

Forum Thread
Warband is 75% off on Steam! (Games : Mount & Blade : Mods : Star Wars Conquest : Forum : Off-Topic Talk : Warband is 75% off on Steam!) Locked
Thread Options
Baldr.Alfson
Baldr.Alfson I HAS A BAEDG, LOOK:
Nov 29 2010 Anchor

If you don't yet have it, you can get Warband on Steam for 5€ for the next 6,5h, a bargain if you ask me.

Needless to say i gots me a new game.

....Sorry if this looks like spam, just wanted to share the news :(

Nov 29 2010 Anchor

I got in on the deal too. Last night a happened to look at the STEAM website and saw that it was on sale. Hurray, now I can fully test my mods on Warband.

--

Baldr.Alfson
Baldr.Alfson I HAS A BAEDG, LOOK:
Nov 29 2010 Anchor

Aaaand it's over, congrats to everone who managed to buy it (KOTOR 1 is on sale now though)

--

Wake up! Time to die!

Nov 29 2010 Anchor

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I missed out. I thought I had it, but I ran into an unforeseen problem. Anyways, I should get it for Christmas.

--

Swyter
Swyter Dream your Life      Live your Dreams
Dec 29 2010 Anchor

ithilienranger wrote: NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I missed out. I thought I had it, but I ran into an unforeseen problem. Anyways, I should get it for Christmas.

I've just saw it in the @Mount_and_blade twitter. Limited time offer, again. :flame:
Now! C'mon, grab your Credit card!! Your last opportunity. Only 24hours of promotion...

Mount and Blade Complete

• 11,23€ Individual price:
  • 29,99€ Package price:
  • -22,50€ Daily Deal 75% Off:
  • 7,49€ Cost to you:
  • 3,74€ You save:

>>> Store.steampowered.com <<<

--

My Mount&Blade Tools: » Iron Launcher for Warband » Iron Launcher » Font Customiser » WarKit 

Dec 29 2010 Anchor

Thanks, but I got it for Christmas. I noticed that the steam version seems to instance textures because when I first look at a merchants goods they have poor textures for a fraction of a second.

--

Swyter
Swyter Dream your Life      Live your Dreams
Dec 29 2010 Anchor

ithilienranger wrote: Thanks, but I got it for Christmas. I noticed that the steam version seems to instance textures because when I first look at a merchants goods they have poor textures for a fraction of a second.

You have just gave me an idea. Enjoy the new badges. Now we have nothing to envy the TW Forums ;)

[!] To add them go to your profile (you know, the edit box next to your nickname)

Edited by: Swyter

--

My Mount&Blade Tools: » Iron Launcher for Warband » Iron Launcher » Font Customiser » WarKit 

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.