A simple mod to replace all portrait artwork in the game with classic web-sourced artwork. Strictly unofficial but made for fun. Simply open the SDMA game under SteamApps / Common
Super Dungeon Master Ace - but with replacement portraits, artwork and music. Completely unofficial but hopefully a lot of fun.
An unofficial mod that updates artwork, titles and battle-music: ROCK ON DUDES!
This is an unofficial RPGMaker 'reimagining' of the classic 1987 'Dungeon Master' and 1989 sequel 'Chaos Strikes Back' by Wayne Holder and Doug Bell.
CHAPTER I: FALL OF CHAMPIONS
Many years ago a maelstrom of Chaos was summoned atop Mount Anaias, turning the entire realm to ash.
Follow the fate of 24 Champions as they succumb to Lord Chaos and are entombed in the Hall of Champions.
CHAPTER II: DUNGEON MASTER
You are Theron, student to the departed Grey Lord.
You may raise 4 from the Hall of Champions; your champions must find the fabled Firestaff and banish Lord Chaos.
CHAPTER III: CHAOS STRIKES BACK
You rally 4 prisoners of Lord Chaos as you attempt a final assault on the very source of Chaos itself.
Can you overcome this epic deathtrap dungeon and restore order to the realm?
- unique 8-level introduction quest. 2 hours of gameplay.
- retelling of the classic 14-level 'Dungeon Master' quest. 8 hours of gameplay.
- remaking of the formidable 10-level 'Chaos Strikes Back' quest. 4 hours fo gameplay.
- ability to play from 75 playable characters, canon and bespoke.
- amazing soundtrack, including Jeroen Tel.
- original graphics and artwork
- 100% machine code