FACTION GROUP: Harndonian Tribes
FACTION: Harndonian Confederation
- 2 tiers for resource buildings, rather than 4. These are more powerful than the initial 2 in the base building roster, though less powerful than the third and fourth.
- Bias towards trade revenue, with multiple unique trade buildings, and a trade port option.
- Lacking in industry.
- High quality research/educational buildings, with multiple temples fulfilling similar roles.
- Has a Raiding chain that allows for increased raiding revenue in adjacent provinces.
- Has no formal military buffs chain or military recruitment chain.
- Military: Focus on buffs and guerrilla warfare.
- Civil: Focus on trade, cultural exports, and diplomacy.
- Land: Focuses on fast, light hybrid and shock troops which specialise hit-and-run tactics. Lacking in heavy armour, siege engines and elite troops. Has no really expensive units, though the start price is higher than other factions. Small number of units that have access to formations and/or special abilities. Missile Infantry units have 120 men as the average, rather than 90.
- Sea: Has Raider-style ships. Has access to one weak artillery ship.
Harndonian Spear Tribesmen
(NB: Poldi is equivalent to the modded Raiders)
War Poldi, Father Sea's Chosen
Assault Poldi, Reavers