Mod 1.2 full version. Adds new content, new functions, and 16:9 screen resolutions support!
Full 1.2 version.
- added A-141 car;
- added active dashboard to A-141 and ZIL-133540;
- added turn indicators to A-141, ZIL-133540 and Fiat;
- added mouse look to interior camera;
- updated third-person camera;
- reconfigured BMW M5 car suspension;
- added new screen resolutions support;
- added Iveco Eurocargo from the game "Hard Truck: Road to Victory";
- added RAF-2203-01 car;
- added Next Van car;
- added Next Pickup car;
- added flyable Ka-50 helicopter;
- fixed screenshots rewriting when new game session is started;
- updated game launcher;
- and much more.
- "<" and ">" - turn indicators;
- Mouse +y - camera further;
- Mouse -y - camera closer;
- Mouse +x - look right;
- Mouse -x - look left.
- Check version of the game, only 8.x/1.x supported. Make backup of your game.
- Run the installer and select a language. Only English and Russian are supported.
- Install mod over the game, installer will try to set path like "g:/HT2/Hard Truck 2", but it is wrong: path should be like "g:/HT2", without "Hard Truck 2".
- Mod installed. Launch the game from launcher.
- KamAZ-5321 is the clone of 54115, but it isn't lorry - you can delivier cargo only with special trailer. This trailer can be found in Foothill. (it's have bugs, use at your own risk)
- In launcher you can choose custom screen resolutions.
- Third-person panel may not display correctly if non-standard screen resolutions are used.
- Mod tested on Windows 8.1, Windows XP and other old versions are not supported.
New game functions and controls:
- You can change outside camera modes by pressing "C" key.
- You can watch game time by pressing "O" key.
- Mod provides vehicle turn indicators support. Left indicator is activated by pressing "<" key, right - ">", press key again to disable. Currently only A-141, ZiL-133540, Fiat and RAF have it.
- Helicopter controls: NumPad 1 to raise, NumPad 0 to lower; fly direction is controlled by gearbox: 1 gear - forward, R - reverse; speed is counting from current RPM.
- Using custom resolutions: open the launcher, go to settings, apply "Use this resolution" checkbox, select needed resolution, save game, and run game. New resolutions works properly only if the game started from launcher. Make sure that in game settings 1024x768 resolution is used. (тапками за такой английский не кидайтесь :D)