As always it's been a long time since our last sign of life, and this update is well overdue. We are very busy with work and studies these days, so we don't have as much time to work on this project as we'd like.
Still, we somehow manage to produce new material, without compromise on the quality.
Now, enough talking! Let's get rolling!
Want to get your squishy engineers into the enemy base without being torn apart by pesky infantry? Then the APC is just the thing you want!
Now, how are you going to pay for this?
With a huge shovel and heavy armor, the ore truck has what it takes for for collecting those shiny rocks behind enemy lines!
Of course you need a place to dump off all your goods... the ore refinery is excactly what you need
Silos Needed! Don't you just hate when that happens?
Mommy... where does ore come from?? The ore mining tower is the next evolution of the RA1 ore shafts, and will bring the ore to the surafce without any magic whatsoever.
And for those who noticed the sky, we have a brand new skybox for use in cutscenes.
MOAR you say? The brand new hi-tech war factory will take care all of you light and heavy armor needs.
In the pictures you may also have noticed the next evolution in anti-tank base defences.
The LOAST tower can shred your tanks to pieces, so keep your distance! Unless it's your own tower, of course.
Recruiting... As Always... Again...
C&C Renovatio is looking for people. If you are talented, like kitties, like to rub em against tesla devices (okay, not really), walking on the beach, and of course are a space explorer, just come.
- 3D Artist - Simple & Complex, Environmental, Promotional & Conceptual models. You name it.
- 2D Artist - Promotional art, Textures, Posters.
- Concept Artist - Promotional, Units & Enviromental Concepts. The Shader Model gods might allow this to get real.
- Voice Artist - Unit Voices, of course.
- Audio Artist - Music & Sound effects.
- Mapping Artist - C&C3 Mapping in great detail a must.
- PR - News & Blog writing. Just like this.
- Anything you can additionally suggest.
Send basic info (bio, specialties, examples) to:
- Oleg - Oleg_Balzanov at yahoo dot com
- Lars - chronosheep at hotmail.com
Or PM us here in MODDB anyway.