v0.5 (Aug 16, 2011):
- Bugfix: liberate allied/friend tiles after a city capture have given them to another civ.
- Feature: reserve units called in AI capital city (added but not working in v.4) under certain conditions (few units left and lose some
- Include: edited version of CsebMod, and some change to other vanilla files to give more infos on units.
- For easier updating the mod is split in two components, both are needed:
- - R.E.D. WWII Data Files: the units, art and audio files size ~ 60 MB
- - R.E.D. WWII Edition: the mod core files, size < 1 MB
- Feature: Working German and USSR traits. France, UK and Italy are still W.I.P.
- Added: first batch of units from danrell's WW2 packs:
- - tanks: Somua S35, Char B1, Panzer I, Panzer II, Panzer III, Panzer IV, Matilda II, T-34, KV-1, P26/40
- - aircraft: Ju87, Ju-88, LN.401, IL2, Ba.65, MS406, MB.152, CR.42, Fiat G50, Polikarpov I-16, LaGG-3
- - ships: Richelieu Class, Scharnhorst Class
- Converted: all previous units use new models version from danrell's WW2 packs.
- Added: pedia entries for some ships thanks to Hulfgar.
- Feature: Air units retreating from cities about to be captured. Add damage to units escaping city capture.
v0.4 (Aug 04, 2011):
- Bugfix: liberate allied/friend cities after capture
- Feature: units retreating under heavy casualties or from cities about to be captured
- Feature: update text description for buildings to reflect game mechanism
- Feature: units and building restrictions
- Feature: updated promotions
- - Heal = Combat Medics : -10% personnel needed to reinforce the unit
- - March = Field Hospital : -30% personnel needed to reinforce the unit
- - Repair and Air Repair : -20% materiel needed to reinforce the unit
- - Supply : -20% materiel and -30% personnel needed to reinforce the unit
- Test: Promotions for special force on Foreign Legion, can paradrop (20 tiles) only from cities, don't capture tile
Note : The retreat feature won't work if you're using quick combat animation or strategic view.
v0.3 (Jul 29, 2011):
- Code: major rewrite of the code related to saving/loading data tables, now save only once per turn and just before saving game. As a result, the detailed save menu is overridden by the mod (auto-named save file).
- Bugfix: Ju 88 can be build without crashing the game...
v0.2 (Jul 28, 2011):
- Feature: added the base of the reinforcement gameplay, units will need personnel and materiel to "heal", the personnel/materiel ratio depend of the unit type, some buildings give bonus
- Tweak : Max Hit Points for units down to 50 as units can heal now (up to 5hp/turn if you have the needed reinforcements)
- Feature: better placement system for initial order of battle. Still to play test, nothing really balanced
- Feature: research new units via projects (2 units and 2 projects added, one for France and one for Germany, can be researched in cities with military academy)
- Feature: notification before declaring war (5 and 1 turn before). This is only for the DoW programmed from the player, it does not notify when another civ is going to DoW on you.
- Feature: display real date (but most scripted events are not linked to the real time line yet)
- Include: Flag promotion mod (v.3 updated to last civilization patch)
- Bugfix: icon and city name of Swiss where broken for some players
- Bugfix: "ghost" of initial units were left in cities
- Bugfix: units renaming could use a bad number
- Gameplay fix: as the game engine consider embarked units as land units with low strength, bomber could one shoot them almost every time, even with the maritime malus. So embarked unit strength is raised, but the mod give all land units a strong penalty against Sea when embarked
- Tweak: name of Italian fighter and bomber squadron