Orion: Ground Zero has just been patched! A lot of things have been fixed and improved!
- All Vespene Geysers are now properly builtable on.
- Lava now rises/lowers over 0.5 seconds (down from 4) when a surge occurs.This should greatly reduce lag and its duration.
- Pathing has been greatly changed; a lot of doodads now lack colission and few aerial pathing blockers have been removed.
- Thick Fog density has been decreased and nighttime is now less dark, for better visibility of units in-game.
- Control Points now change every 6 minutes (up from 4).
- The efficiency of all Control Point effects has been increased, so that they have a larger impact.
- Regeneration Penalty now also decreases max life, energy and shields.
- Damage Leech no longer returns shields.
- The Control Points located at the home base and north expansion have been moved to the south expansions.
- Select All Warpgates hotkey changed to W (from Shift+W).
- All flying Terran buildings now properly use flying pathing.
- Bounty Hunt hotkey has been changed to S (from W).
- Warpsphere hotkey has been changed to A (from W).
- Trade hotkeys have been changed to R and T (from Q and W).
- Psionic Obliterators and Siege Tanks sharing selection alias has been fixed.
- Ballistae no longer deal splash damage to friendly units.
- Stalkers' Wind Walk hotkey changed to D (from W).
- Twilight Templar training hotkey changed to X (from W).
Disruptors' Psionic Shield:
- Damage increased to 10/sec (up from 4/sec).
- Radius increased to 3 (up from 2).
- Radius now properly extends by the target's radius, so that the ability properly damages adjacent units.
- No longer damages allied units.
Marked of the Xel'naga:
- Phos of Argos' Warpout hotkey changed to T (from W).
- War Strider training hotkey changed to R (from W).
- Zergling attack priority has been increased to 20 (up from 19), now making them an equal threat to Hydralisks and Roaches.