Have you ever dreamed of slaughtering bunch of innocent villagers? Hopefully not. But with this mod, you can do this and feel how being a proper Viking
More raiding mod gives you the chance of raiding villages and other locations in the Bannerlord. You can start mayhem in the town center, or in the tavern. But beware, every action you take have it's consequences.
- You can signal your troops with "M" and once you do the first attack, they will immediately spawn at your first entry location and fight beside you.
- You can raid villages, cities - including city centers and taverns.
- Every kill in village will bring you a gold between 0 and 15. Every kill in city will bring gold between 0 and 750. You also have 1/10 chance to loot items from your killings ( such as iron ingot, charcoal, grain etc)
- Once you start a raid, your relation with the owner going to decrease 25 points, while it will get decrease 10 points for the notable people in the town/village.
- Once you start killing people, not everyone will automatically get alarmed, only people within your first strike radius will get alarmed and take an action ( either running or fighting ) but once you keep killing, at the end everyone will be alarmed.
- Once you start your raid in any city, you will have 90 seconds before the city garrison deploys its first response. This will be taken directly from the garrison, hence, most of these soldiers will highly skilled and armoured. If you are lucky enough to push them back, next wave will come in next 2 minutes and It will keep coming within 2 minutes of interval.
- In the tavern, you don't have the chance to control your units and you don't need it since its quite small area. In village, they will only listen charge attack since they will be in a killing frenzy. In city, you can make them follow you, do some tactic and so on.
- In the tavern you will have 5 men fighting with you and in city/village you will have 10. These men will be selected by your order in the party. Hence, select them in a clever way based on your raid.
- If your heroes got wounded in action, they will be wounded in party as well.
- You cannot stop a raid once it started. However, if you are away from enemy, you can hold TAB for leaving or you can simply ride away to escape
- Once raid is done, you can hold TAB to leave. In taverns, if you have a death wish, you can still wait for the garrison to arrive.
- If you pressed M without wanting it, you can always press again to signal your soldiers off. This enables you to speak with people in the settlement.
- Download the zip.
- Unpack the zip.
- Go to your Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules folder
- Put MoreRaiding folder inside there.
- Open the launcher and select More Raiding's box in the Mods tab.
- Start the game.
Known Bugs and Tweaks
- Currently, you are not able to hit some agents which are created by scripted behaviour in the game ( such as walking villager that spawns in the middle of the fight ) Its not breaking anything but its sad if you are in your killing spree.
- Music sometimes stuck at war theme - even after you won and go back to Campaign. This gets normalized by the time usually, but if don't let me know.
- Sometimes heroes are fighting against you even though they are in your party.
- Save&Exit crashes sometimes - I'm not entirely sure if this is because of the mod or because of the Native Bannerlord. I will take a look if I got more reports about this.
- Killed people will spawn later on without any problems. Not actually a bug but might add something on that later.
Improvements and Discussion
- I need your help to get ideas about raid plunder balance. Currently adding more gold is not actually giving all the immersive raid feeling.
- I'm planning to bring torches and ability to burn houses. This is currently a far fetch but I think it will be a great addition.
- You are not taking as a prisoner if you die in city. I'm planning to make you a prisoner if you fail to escape. Currently, this is not added because killing people in the city is already hard enough and I don't want to make it more challenging with a very small reward. If we can balance this, then punishments can be severe as well.
- Relation decrease is a bit basic right now. I'm planning to add some rogue skills if you do this and add more hatred from others if you kill civilians.